Investing Made Simple
Certificates of Deposit
Whether you have short term or long term savings plans, we have the Certificate of Deposit, including IRA based, that is right for you!
Our Youth CD is available to members age 23 and under and is designed to encourage saving by offering a competitive rate, thereby helping them achieve long term financial goals.
- 4 month term
- $100 minimum investment
- $2,000 maximum investment
- One Youth CD per member
Save to Win CD
We are proud to announce our participation in the Save to Win CD program offered through CU Solutions Group. When you Save to Win, you not only get a chance at winning a cash prize each month, but you keep the deposits you've made over the year – plus interest. A definite win-win situation!
It's easy to participate in the Save to Win program. Here’s what you need to do:
- Open a 12-month Save to Win CD with a minimum balance of $25.
- You are able to continue to deposit into the Save to Win CD at any time during that 12 month term. It’s as simple as asking an FFCU employee to transfer the funds, set up automatic transfers tied to your payroll deposits, or you can do so yourself through your online banking!
- For every $25 you deposit, you earn one entry into a monthly and quarterly prize drawing (up to 10 entries per month).
- Prizes ranging from $25 to $5,000 will be awarded monthly and quarterly.
- Contest rules do apply and can be read in full detail here.
When your Save to Win CD reaches its maturity date, you can either let it roll over into another 12 month cycle as a Save to Win CD (at the current interest rate), move it into a different CD type, or redeem it without penalty*.
In addition to the monthly and quarterly drawings held by the Save to Win Program, Family First Credit Union has created a special Save to Win prize drawing just for our members. So, you have twice the chances to win each month!
*Changes to a Certificate of Deposit can be made, without penalty, if done so within 7 days of its maturity date. A Certificate of Deposit automatically renews with the same term as the previous CD, at the current interest rate, if it is not redeemed, or if FFCU is not informed of any changes that are desired by the member within the grace period after maturity.
A penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal. All rates are subject to change without notice.
APY = Annual Percentage Yield