Motivation is what gets us out of bed.
Start Each Day Refreshed and New!
Motivation is what gets us out of bed in the morning. We are motivated to work through the week for our families, homes we live in, cars we drive, and the fun vacations we look forward to. Motivation also drives us to do the impossible.
So why is it so hard to get motivated some days? Here are some quotes that might just help you through your day. Remember everyone is going through something, and maybe your motivation can help motivate them as well.
- “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” (Rob Siltanes)
- “You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character." (Unknown)
- “Creativity is intelligence having fun.” (Albert Einstein)
- “Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” (Helen Keller)
- “One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.” (Michelle Obama)
- “There are no limits to what you can accomplish, except the limits you place on your own thinking.” (Brian Tracy)
« Return to "Blog"