Effective June 29th our lobbies will be open with limited capacity due to social distancing requirements.
Tuesday 8:30 am to 10:30 am is being dedicated to assisting our vulnerable population members.
|Lobby & Drive Thru - Mon. - Wed. - Thur.||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Lobby & Drive Thru - Tuesday||10:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Lobby & Drive Thru - Friday Freeland - Kochville||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Lobby & Drive Thru - Friday Saginaw||8:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday Kochville Office||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Mask/Face Coverings are required while inside the branch. Don't have a mask? We will happily supply you with one. We also have disposable gloves for those who want added protection. If for some reason, you are unable to wear a mask feel free to utilize our drive-thru services. Also, please be aware that our staff may ask you to briefly remove your mask, sunglasses, and hat to verify your identity and safeguard your account. Please follow the one way directional arrows and social distancing decals on the lobby floor. Where sneeze guards are installed, please keep the shield between you and the Family First CU staff members. Public restrooms remain temporarily unavailable.
Check on the status of your Economic Impact Pay, or get answers to any questions you may have.
We also offer services you can use such as:
- Online banking through NetBranch.
- Our new website offers a chat feature (during business hours).
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit.
- You must be signed up for NetBranch to use our mobile app.
- Search: TouchBanking from your devices app store.
- Use app code: Fam1stCU
- Online loan applications.
- We have Teller 24 available 989-759-1686.
- 24 Hour ATM Network Access.
- Night drop service at each location.
To stay informed about the Coronavirus please visit:
Family First CU wants to thank you for being a member of our family!
No Worries - We're Here For You