Check on the status of your Economic Impact Pay, or get answers to any questions you may have.
Our lobbies are open with limited capacity per COVID-19 guidelines. Tuesday from 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM are reserved for our vulnerable members.
You can still conduct most of your transactions with our ATM, Drive-thru, Night Drop Box, or our Free Online/Mobile Banking App. You can also use our Live Chat button on our website during business hours.
Tuesday 8:30 am to 10:30 am is being dedicated to assisting our vulnerable population members.
|Mon., Wed., Thur.||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday (Freeland & Kochville Offices)||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday (Saginaw Office)||8:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday (Kochville Office)||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
If you aren't able to make it to the credit union, we've got you covered! There are many ways to still manage your account:
- Online banking through NetBranch.
- Live chat feature (during business hours).
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit.
- You must be signed up for NetBranch to use our mobile app.
- Search: TouchBanking from your devices app store.
- Use app code: Fam1stCU
- Online loan application.
- Online Membership application.
- Phone Teller 24, 989-759-1686.
- 24 Hour ATM Network Access.
- Night Drop service at each location.
To stay informed about the Coronavirus please visit:
Family First CU wants to thank you for being a member of our family!
No Worries - We're Here For You