Check on the status of your Economic Impact Pay, or get answers to any questions you may have.
Our lobbies are open with limited capacity per COVID-19 guidelines. Tuesday from 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM are reserved for our vulnerable members.
You can still conduct most of your transactions with our ATM, Drive-thru, Night Drop Box, or our Free Online/Mobile Banking App. You can also use our Live Chat button on our website during business hours.
Click to apply for membership or your next loan. Contact us with any questions at 989.759.1686.
Tuesday 8:30 am to 10:30 am is being dedicated to assisting our vulnerable population members.
|Mon., Wed., Thur.||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday (Freeland & Kochville Offices)||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday (Saginaw Office)||8:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday (Kochville Office)||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
If you aren't able to make it to the credit union, we've got you covered! There are many ways to still manage your account:
- Online banking through NetBranch.
- Live chat feature (during business hours).
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit.
- You must be signed up for NetBranch to use our mobile app.
- Search: TouchBanking from your devices app store.
- Use app code: Fam1stCU
- Online loan application.
- Online Membership application.
- Phone Teller 24, 989-759-1686.
- 24 Hour ATM Network Access.
- Night Drop service at each location.
To stay informed about the Coronavirus please visit:
Family First CU wants to thank you for being a member of our family!
No Worries - We're Here For You